First week School Holiday

After having my exam, I came back to my hometown. It is a happy journey but I sick when i reached home the night I reached Sibu. I sick for four days and learn driving.I also tried every single ways to get myself feel better. Although durian is delicious, everyone please take note that to drink more water after eating durian if not you will sick.


Sense of Christmas is around the Sibu's Shopping mall. Every shopping mall already decorated according to the Christmas theme. I hope that this year Christmas will be more fun and lively.

At home i also did not waste my time on sleeping. I also tried to polish my papercraft skill. Just hope that my hand will be more nimble.I made jyarimon and yammask.

Christmas is coming


Jyarimon and yammask papercraft

评论

此博客中的热门博文

det (2A) = 2 det(A) is it true?

What is GrowViews?