Be happy

This week, I felt myself lost. I had no idea on where to find my heart back. I totally just like zombie, totally cold and no heart in doing anything. This maybe due to the words from my friends that hurts me a lot. I just wanna stay as clown where i can give you happiness when you are sad or having a lot of stress. Now i totally know that I have cause a lot of trouble and negative emotion in you. So I rather choose to leave you guys alone. Dun blame me that I have become totally stranger to you all as i just wanna wishing you all happy and cheerful without me. Just let me be the shadow, the clown that always wishing you people happy and bring a lot of fun to you all when you needed. So just let me be alone when you guys are happy and blessed.

Wish  you all stay happy forever ! ~~ ^.^ ~~ !

评论

此博客中的热门博文

det (2A) = 2 det(A) is it true?

What is GrowViews?